By Sara Jane
We are all Beings not doings.
It is time to be true to you, to BEcome who you truly are.
We are all born perfect; it is outside influences that change us when we try to fit in to what is called “normal”.
What is “normal”?
Normal is what is usual for you.
- If you have a limp, that is your normal
- If you need to wear glasses, that is your normal
- If you are dyslexic, that is your normal
- If you are tall or short, are big or small boned, that is your normal
- If you can sing or can play an instrument, that is your normal
- The language you speak, is your normal
- The colour of your eyes, hair and your skin is your normal
Let go of other people’s judgments of you, shed the layers you have surrounded yourself with to “fit-in” and BECOME the real you.
Let yourself BE by letting go of all those things you “do” to try and keep others happy, to feel accepted, to feel part of a group, to feel you belong.
Honouring your true self, letting yourself BE is the path to true happiness. Learn to Love Yourself for the amazing Being that you are. Let yourself remember who you are and let yourself Love who you truly are.
Yes you are worthy of all the love you give to others and so much more. There is no one more or less special than you. Yes you are Special and you are at your most special when you are BEing you.
Copyright © Sara Jane